If you would like your own WINTER ADVENTURE, we provide an array of winter courses.
Scarpa Phantom Guide boots features (in plain English)
- Easy to use quick lace system with Dyneema laces
- Improved shock absorption and durability
- Ergofit system
- New Vibram Total Traction sole
- Waterproof T-zip and waterproof integrated gaiter
- Aluminium support and reinforcements
- Primaloft insulation for extra warmth
- Integrated Kevlar fibres in part of the boot, to increase durability (Kevlar is what bullet proof vests are made from)
From the first moment you wear Scarpa Phantom Guide boots, they are comfortable. No need for the long painful road of having to wear in your boots. The built in gaiters keep your feet dry, and dry feet means comfort. Whether wading through knee deep, wet, sticks-to-everything Scottish snow. Hanging on a belay whilst your friend is dealing with the crux pitch. Or accidentally plunging your boot in foot deep water because a snow bridge collapsed over a river/stream. Your feet will remain dry, and that can mean the difference between enjoying a day out, or having to suffer through it.
The Scarpa Phantom Guide boots have been constructed of the same material as their high altitude boots, meaning it will retain heat more. Again, comfort is a big part of enjoying the outdoors, it allows us to concentrate and take in the surroundings, all part of type 1 fun (*).