If you would like your own WINTER ADVENTURE, we provide an array of winter courses.
- Matrix™ Main Fabric
- eVent® DValpine™ waterproof insert
- Pittards® Armortan® leather palm and backhand
- Pittards® Armortan® digital leather reinforcement on palm
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on back of hand (133gsm)
- High pile lining on back of hand
- Nylon bemberg lining
- Box finger pre-curved construction
- Single hand drawcord cuff closure
- Back of thumb suede flocking patch
- Detachable wrist leash
- Weight: 250g/8.8oz
When you first look at the Rab Guide glove long, you immediately notice the quality of its design. The fingers have leather all around, the palm and index finger are reinforced with a leather patch, adding to the longevity of the glove. Also, the leather is its natural colour, which means that when put through its paces, there will be minimal discolouration. Unlike one of its competitors, which uses dyed leather, where wear will show up very quickly.
Usually when it comes to gloves, personally, I’m not so fussed to have a nose wipe. As this tends to be a weakness in the glove. Rab® have made a goggle wipe, which is useful in winter, but personally don’t find it necessary. Although I do give Rab® credit, they have used a hardwearing suede, which seems to withstand the abuse a winter glove has to deal with.