Features and benefits
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 40D fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with moulded AquaGuard® zips
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 530g/18.7oz
First of all the Mountain Equipment Lhotse jacket is a well-thought-out design with the benefit of Gore-Tex® Pro used throughout. A 3 layer system providing the user with reliable protection from all weathers. The shoulders, the elbows and most of the arms, areas which are more likely to wear, have been reinforced. As a result, providing durability, and withstanding abrasion in rugged environments, an ideal jacket for climbing, mountaineering and ski-touring.
Gore-Tex® says “The fabric’s construction keeps your body dry by reducing the accumulation of sweat, so you remain cool during aerobic activities and warm during cool-down.”
A large chest pocket on the left of the jacket offers easy access to a map, compass, snacks or any items you need regularly. As well as two pockets either side of the jacket, provide storage for gloves.