Our 2-day multipitch climbing course is for the single-pitch climber who would like to take their skills further on multipitch routes. By the end of the course, you will have the tools to lead climb multipitch routes all over the UK and abroad.
On the Multipitch Climbing Course, we will cover the following areas:
- Safety and protection (placement of gear)
- Climbing calls and communication
- Complex rope & stance management
- Multipitch climbing
- Guidebook interpretation and route finding
- Building anchors in reach and out-of-reach
- Hanging belays
- What is a sufficient multipitch climbing rack
Our multi-pitch climbing course will teach you the skills that you need to head onto the big routes in the high mountains safely and efficiently.We will also look at dealing with complicated descents, and look at the planning and decision making process.