Our 2-day learn to sport climb course is for the competent indoor climber who is looking to take his/her skills outside. By the end of the course, you will have the tools to lead climb inside/outside on sport climbing routes. And you will be able to take it anywhere in the world.
On the Learn to Sport Climb Course, we will cover the following areas:
- Equipment selection
- Protection (selection and maintenance)
- Dynamic belaying
- Rope Management
- Retrieval of equipment from a route
- Abseiling and lowering
- Route choice and guidebooks
- Climbing calls and communication
- And of course, lots of climbing
Our experienced instructors will choose the right location as a learning environment, with the right amount of challenge. We generally climb on single pitch crags for this course.