We offer technical advice and consultancy within the outdoor industry. We help organisations, which run climbing walls, high ropes courses and other climbing related activities. Ensuring the best possible standards of practice are being met.
We help with the following:
- Risk assessments
- Standard Operating Procedures
- High and low ropes courses
- Indoor/outdoor climbing walls
- Coasteering ropework (tyroleans, hand rail lines, etc…)
- In-house staff training and assessments
- Periodical staff competency monitoring
We also provide technical advice and consultancy on the building of new projects. Whether these are indoor/outdoor climbing walls, high ropes courses and other climbing related activities. Consulting on the best layout, and utilisation of space taking into account health & safety, risk assessments, and staff requirements.